(1) All this end of the school year talk has got me realizing that it's been 7 YEARS since I graduated high school! My word! Check me and my siblings out:
(2) Our kids-free vacation starts tonight! I'm certainly not physically prepared (aka I haven't started packing), and whether or not I'm mentally prepared is still up for debate. Ready for a getaway with my sweetheart? Absolutely yes. Ready to not see my girlies? Possibly/hopefully/eventually yes.
(3) My little bro entered the MTC on Wednesday, to learn how to be a missionary while speaking Cantonese. Yep, that tiny little boy in that picture up there is now tall enough that I had to stand on my tiptoes to hug him goodbye. He's going to be an awesome missionary in Hong Kong!
(4) Maddy reading "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" goes like this:
A B C D E F G...
Chicken chicken boom!
Cliiiiiiimb up the tree!
No more words jumping on the bed!
(5) I actually don't really have a (5), I'm just stalling. I'm dreading all the packing. Stalling ends...NOW.
Or 5 minutes from now. #samediff