...when you have the to-do list that you just can't seem to get done?
...when all you can think about is getting your house ready for a new baby (#nesting) but you've been contracting every 5 minutes for a while now and it's just sucking the energy out of you?
...when your three-year-old tells you your bum is probably too big for the toilet?
...when you simultaneously feel ravenously hungry but also sick to your stomach (just enough that you can't think of anything that you actually want to eat)?
...when your feet and your hands are still swelling despite all the water you've been forcing yourself to drink (reminder: you hate drinking water)?
...when your kids yell for you until you
...when you cry actual, streaming down your cheeks tears for all of the following reasons:
- you ate the last piece of chocolate -- the LAST PIECE OF CHOCOLATE (other than the chocolate chips, but the chocolate chips just aren't cutting it lately)
- you're too hot to wear a sweatshirt and a sweatshirt sounds incredibly comfortable
- you finally settle on wearing a comfy Mickey Mouse shirt and it just makes you miss Disneyland so freaking much
- you read "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" to your kids at bedtime and the line "Will there be enough room?" makes you think about how there can't possibly be enough room in your home, heart, or washing machine for another baby, and yet here she comes!
- you have to pee. Again.
- no reason at all. Seriously.